Tuesday 23 November 2010

Oh how time flies,

I have so much to show & tell you!! For now I'll do this one then get my self organised for the rest.

Life has been, as usual, busy, with a few other bits of **** thrown in. The main one being Laura in a car accident(someone pulled out in front of her), but thankfully she is OK, though her confidence will take a while to return. Those of you who have have kids driving, make sure they take care and watch for others doing silly things, it takes just a second to happen. She was very lucky.
 The house has come to a bit of a stand still, simply because time has run away from us. We are at the tale end of things, now,  just details more than anything else need to be done. The new extension is completely finished, our niece, her DH and their little daughter came to visit from Queensland for 4 days and they we're the first guests, they stayed in my sewing room.  I'll be moving into my sewing room soon, when I get a bit of time to do something about it. It's a wonderful feeling actually been able to offer someone a decent place to stay.
We had a wonderful with them, I'll put up more photos next time. For now off to do dinner

What ever you are doing
Enjoy it. Love it. Live it.

1 comment:

Lissa Jane said...

Yikes Marona! Lucky no one was hurt...My son is out adding to his 120 hours of learner driving.. Doing the night driving.. which is not too bad, 'cept where we live not too many street lights...

Dont stress about the reno's either, we are 19 years in and to say I am OVER IT... is an understatement.. just one measely room to go (laundry) but can't agree so it sits as the shitroom for a bit longer!

Of course now that the kitchen is 16 years old its looking a wee bit tired.. I may have to take up housework!


Lissa
PS word verification : aoili... I am hungry at the moment and this didnt help!