Thursday 28 May 2015

Good Fences #43

This gorgeous dog came running down the garden to say Hello. He/she is in the back yard which backs onto the bike track where I walk sometimes. The very first time it came running (charging) down, it was also barking, caught me totally by surprise, frightened the living daylights out me, I just about needed a clean pair of undies!!! Thank goodness there is a fence between us ;-) 


Linking with Good Fences

Have a beautiful end to the week 

Love Lifes Little Things

7 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

he is a beautiful big moppet! :)

LV said...

I always want a fence between me and a dog when I am walking. You never know what they will do.

eileeninmd said...

Pretty dog, I hope it is a friendly dog. Just in case it is good to have the fence there. Have a happy day!

Back In Thyme Primitives said...

Cute dog! Thanks for sharing.

A Colorful World said...

Hi pretty dog visiting through the fence! :-)

Ida said...

Thank goodness for the fences that help protect us from dogs. This one looks like a pretty big dog.

Pauline said...

I think strange dogs are always best behind a fence.