Thursday, 24 November 2016

Good Fences #89

Firstly I would like to Thank Theresa, aka TexWiseGirl over at The Run*A*Round Ranch, for hosting "Good Fences" for the past 2 1/2 years. It's a meme I have loved doing and I will really miss.
I will still wander around everyone's blogs and see what everyone is up to. I myself will be having an extremely busy and fun year next year, we are travelling to Europe, USA and Canada in march for about 4 months, so I hope to do a bit of travel blogging while I'm away!!


This one looks nice and strong!! 


Linking with the Final Good Fences

Love Life's Simple Things

5 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

what a wonderful stone wall. bless you, ramona. i have always loved having you link-in. i hope your travels will be safe and happy and full of fun and memories. be well. blessings to you across the world.

Rose said...

That sure is some stone wall! I love anything made of stones....

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

It is a lovely rock wall, so reassuring. And a nice tribute to our hostess, TWG.
~

Pauline W said...

That is some brick wall, attractive while giving a real sense of security. I'm envious already of your upcoming travels. Hope you manage to keep in touch while tripping around.

Annesphamily said...

Ramona that brick wall is so cool. I hope you have many wonderful travels. Stay safe and enjoy your journeys!