Tuesday 14 December 2010

Getting ready for our Family Christmas

Things have been happening here, and the excitement is building.
We have Theo's family Christmas here this saturday for a fun afternoon and Christmas dinner.
It's our turn this year, it only happens every 7 years!! We have heaps planned, and not a lot of time.

So far the trees have been trimmed (thanks to my family), we love to do some simple outdoor decorating too .



 

Laura has had a go at making a gingerbread house. Looking good....


And I've spent a little time in the sewing room turning this........

 

into these


Yes!! there are 45 in my DH's family. It's going to be a fun day, I'm really looking forward it.
I still have heaps and heaps to do. As a friend of mine always says,
"If it wasn't for the last minute, nothing would get done!!" I'll be banking on 'that' minute!!!!

So whatever your week holds
Love it, Live it, Enjoy it

2 comments:

Judy said...

What do you fill the fabric with? It looks like a neat idea for the grand kids that will be here for Christmas.

Jan Mac said...

I hope you had a very Happy Christmas gathering and more to come in your new rooms. They all look great and it must be lovely to have so much space now.
Hugs Jan Mac