Friday 27 July 2012

Friday Fences and a Happy Win

My weekend away took me up into the mountains again, Rawson, where I attend a yearly retreat. It's such a fun relaxing time. We went up to the Thompsom Dam again, I noticed the fence this year!!!, it's nothing special but the scenery is just beautiful. We were the only ones there.
The photo below is the photo I took last year, have we had some rain this year!!!


Linking with Friday's Fences


And I just have to add this.
 I am still doing a happy dance!!!
I won this quilt in the raffle!!!
It's huge, bigger than queen size and so bright and cheery


Have a beautiful weekend,
Till next time

Enjoy It, Live It, Love It

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on winning the lovely quilt!!! It's great that it's going to someone who really wants it!!! :-)

:-) sue :-)

Elizabeth Edwards said...

what a beautiful quilt. glad you had wonderful trip. funny how you notice things sometimes ... what a view. (:

Jan n Jer said...

Gorgeous scenes...congrats on your win! nice quilt

Linda said...

Very nice scene - and congratulations on your win - that is a gorgeous quilt!

bombom said...

Lovely quilt, I am sure you will treasure it, and all the more for it being a special prize:)

Grandma Barb's This and That said...

Beautiful scene. I like the addition of the fence.
Congratulations on winning the quilt!

Faye said...

You were at this spot at the perfect time for great scenery and photo. And congrats on your quilt win--love those bold colors and design.

A Colorful World said...

The light in your photos is wonderful! And I am so happy for you that you won a quilt in a raffle! I just keep trying! :-)