Wednesday 9 April 2014

Stitched in Time 2014

Well, what a successful weekend we had. Gail and I hosted out 3rd Stitched in Time sewing days and we had a ball. 
The setting, this simple little country hall in Narre Warren East.


Gail and I ready to go........

The hall comes up a treat when it's all dressed up......

lots of lovely ladies..........


Fabulous help in the kitchen, Thanks Hermi......

Gorgeous projects.......

It was a wonderful weekend, I met lots of new ladies and was reacquainted with some new friends.
Thanks to everyone who attended I hope you had a great day.
Stay tuned, as we are doing all again in October.  

In the meantime, I am getting oh so so SO excited, my trip to the US with Gail and Sandra is fast approaching. We leave in 3 weeks, yes, THREE weeks, for a trip to Pennsylvania. 
Lots to prepare and things to do.

Till next time
Love Life's Little Things

2 comments:

Luv 2 Sew Things said...

Great job, looks like a lovely time was had by all.

TexWisGirl said...

i bet that was fun for everyone in attendance. :)