Sunday 10 April 2011

Weekend away

Last weekend I had the privilege of going away with a couple of girlfriends for a 'girl’s' weekend (Thank you J & J). It was soooooo relaxing, doing what we girls do best!! Talking, sewing, nibbling, watching chick flicks, no cooking, sewing, talking….you get my drift. I actually managed to get one of my quilts together, but silly me didn’t take the border fabric so I couldn’t finish it.

 Next update, I hope to have it done.

While hanging out a little washing I could hear a Lorikeet, and then I spotted him way up in the tree.
The colours are just so pretty.


Till next time

Enjoy It, Live It, Love It

2 comments:

Bev said...

Love the new look to your blog.Can i have one of those weekends too, it would be soooo good. Glad you had a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

now, ramona, you are just going to have to learn about the birds. this one is an eastern rosella from what i ca see. nice to come and visit, but if i keep going like this, i wont be welcomed, eh?!!
shirley