Sunday 22 May 2011

Suprise for me.....

Look what arrived at my door yesterday. One of my online quilting groups was running a swap called
Biggest Morning Tea Secret Sister Mug Swap(bit of a mouthful). BMT is an Australia wide fundraiser for the Cancer council during the month of May.
While I was out yesterday, a certain someone(Justin wasn't very forthcoming with information about the person who delivered it!!!) arrived at my door with a box of goodies, we're not supposed to open it till Thursday, so I'm (trying) being good.............
 But I did peek..............



The trees out the front are nearly bare, yesterday we did another clean up of the leaves, that should be about it for this year.



Till next time
Enjoy It, Live It, Love It
Ramona

1 comment:

ozjane said...

Oh dear, are you meant to clean up the leaves. I thought you just enjoyed the different color carpet.
Moggie 4 says thank you for the welcome and is Pirate is as he sounds they probably are well matched.