Wednesday 27 June 2012

Paving and Quilts


Theo has started the paving down the side of the house. Its a pretty big job, considering he's not a  experienced at paving , but he's a man on a mission.
As long as his fingers hold out, they've been hit a few times with the mallet, usually it means time to pack up and continue another day. Its looking great, can't wait to see it done with the garden beds along it.

This is Laura's 21st quilt finished. I'm really pleased with how it came out. I had edege to edge quilting done on it, I was a bit hesitant about getting the stitchery quilted over, but I'm really pleased with the result.


This is the back of the quilt, I had everyone sign it who came and celebrated with her.


Another 1600 quilt, with the gorgeous, Vintage Modern range.


And a cupboard, which I am soooo excited about, (thrilling I know), is my new drying cupboard. It was a tiny space that couldn't be used for anything, but after a little think time came up with this. We had a spare heating duct when we finished the renovation and Justin and Dad fitted it out this week. Shut the door and the washing is gone. Just need to work out how to get it folded and put away when the door is shut ;-D


Till next time
Enjoy It, Live It, Love It

No comments: